Toverland Amusement Park

I love amusement parks. Growing up my family had season passes to a really big one called Six Flags Over Texas. I could never sleep the night before we went because I was always so excited. I get the same feeling when I am planning to take my kids to Toverland Amusement Park. I actually think that Toverland is better for younger kids than Six Flags, it is very accessible to all age groups. I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old and there is plenty to keep them both entertained and some much bigger rides my 4 year old is very much looking forward to.

The inside of Toverland is worth the trip all by itself. There are 2 giant rooms inside.

Room #1: 

When you first go in you will walk directly into a giant room filled with things for the kids to do. There are 2 HUGE play areas. One is a wooden playground that is meant for the under 4 crowd. Directly behind that there is a huge soft play with tubes going to different levels (I have no clue whats inside because I sit on a bench and let my kids explore the inside). There is a tea cup ride, a twirling swing ride, cars that go on a track (for the little kids), a caterpillar ride (also for the little kids), a “magic house” where kids point wands at sensors and things move (my kids are obsessed with this house and go in it at least 3 times when we visit) and a giant slide. Above your head there is a really cool roller coaster train!


In the center of the room there is a seating area with a nice peaceful fountain and in one corner there is a cafe with tons of seating.


I think this room is planned out very well. The different play areas are enclosed with fences and there is only one or two entrances/exits so its pretty easy to keep track of the kids as they play.  In an ideal world, someone would take this room all by itself and put it within walking distance of my house. We would be there every day after school.

At the back there is the entrance to the second big room. You walk through a really sweet little tunnel set to look like a magic cave of some kind. I don’t have any pictures because its not very big and the lighting is very purple.

Room #2:

This room is centred around a giant food court. There are different “cafes” where you can buy different foods (pizza and pasta, hamburgers and fries, coffee and ice cream, sandwiches, …). These are all set around the  inside of a circle surrounded by tables.

Around the eating area are more rides to the right and climbing structures (and some rides) to the left. There is a good mix of rides here for different age groups but I believe all of them require that a parent go on with the little kids (under 120 cm). There is a really sweet carousel that my daughter rides several times at every visit. The climbing stricture is a network of towers joined by tubes and nets. There are slides throughout.

This room is my sons favourite because he is a little monkey. I struggle with it, though. The rides are great but my daughter (2 years old) is just to small to keep up with him. I also have a little trouble keeping up with my son (4 years old) through all those tubes. I have a rule with my son that as long as he stays in that room he can play on his own while I keep track of my daughter. It’s not that big of a space so I can generally find him if I need to. He enjoys it enough that he doesn’t really wander to far away.

There are 2 entrances to the outdoor area in this room, one in the back and one on the right side. I always like to know where all the exits are. Better safe than sorry!


Epic all on its own.

The outdoor area wraps around two sides of the building. Straight out the back there is a water play area with a nice fountain show several times a day. It’s a fun set up. There are ropes and bridges over a very shallow pond and kids can climb and jump while trying to stay out of the water.

There is also a nice little cafe here. I think its the prettiest in the park.

Behind this there are a few big roller coasters, a few small rides and a really great playground.

And around the side there is even more to do.

Trampolines, slides, a maze, and a huge water play area. There are fountains to run through, and teeter totters (wip wap) to play on and lots of things to climb on. Luckily this area is pretty open so it’s rather easy to find a bench and let the kids play while keeping an eye on them.

At the back there are the really big rides. I haven’t ridden any of them because I always have my kids to look after but they look really fun. Every time we go my husband and I joke that we need to go one day without the kids. It seems unlikely, but it would be a lot of fun!

And finally:

Looking for somewhere a little more peaceful? Or some pretty spots to take pictures? There is a nice path with waterfalls and ponds. This path has two entrances/exits and it joins the two sides of the outdoor place. You don’t have to go though it to get from one spot to another but its really nice.


Phew! I’m a little tired from just writing about all that there is to do there! We did not do or see everything in one day, it’s just to big. The nice thing is that we really didn’t have to. The first time we went it was hot outside so the kids spent a lot of time in the water play areas and the other outdoor play spaces. The second time it had gotten colder so those areas were bypassed almost completely and the kids spent most of the time indoors. Whatever the weather and the kids will have a great time.

I really like Toverland. It all feels really manageable with a family and doesn’t get to overwhelming for me. I don’t feel like I spend the entire day walking from attraction to attraction because there is stuff to do everywhere. It’s also a very pretty park!


Some Practical Information:

  • Here is their website: Toverland
  • This is the address:   Toverlaan 2,  5975 MR Sevenum
  • There are places to buy food everywhere but you can also bring your own. There are tables all over the park where you can eat but you aren’t permitted to sit a table by one of the indoor cafes with your own food. You will have no trouble finding a place to sit and eat.
  • The opening times vary throughout the year. During the summer Toverland is generally open from 10:00 – 6:00. Mid November they close the outdoor area for all but a short time when they hold their Toverland Winter celebrations. Make sure you check the website before you plan to go. This is a link to the opening times section on their page: Opening Times
  • Toverland entry prices depend on height. I really like this because smaller kids can ride fewer rides so it’s only natural they they should cost less. A standard entry price is 27 Euros for adults, 17.50 for kids between 90 cm – 120cm and is free for kids under 90 cm.
  • Discounts: You get a discount of you buy your tickets online. I have also seen coupon vouchers available and Kroutvat and I have gotten random coupons from ANWB and and some other places. Keep an eye out for coupons like this. It is not cheap for a family to go and any discount helps.
  • There is loads of parking, costing 8 Euros per car.
  • Year passes: We are a big fan of year passes in this house. All of the money that kids get for Christmas and birthdays go towards them. After our most recent trip to Toverland we decided to invest in year passes (it helped that we went for my daughters birthday and we had some birthday money to spend). If you go 3 times in a year you have covered the cost of the pass. An annual pass to Toverland costs 75 Euros for adults, 49 Euros for kids between 90 – 120 cm, and you can get a yearly parking pass for 32 Euros. (All these prices were correct at the end of 2016 BTW but I can’t promise they won’t change)


I really recommend Toverland Amusement Park. Check it out, you won’t regret it!


Looking for other places to spend a grand day out with the kids?

Het Spoorwegmuseum (Railway Museum)

Science Center Nemo, Amsterdam: A Grand Family Day Out

Nederlands Water Museum

5 Comments on “Toverland Amusement Park

  1. I used to work at Oaks Park back when Funtasic ran the park back in 1983, 1983 was my rookie season at Oaks Park, I was honored by Oaks Park/Funtastic in 1983 for saving around seventy people’s lives when the park had a black out on one of it’s busiest days of the year.

    On July 3rd 1983 on one of Oaks Parks busiest days of the year the park had a blackout, a transformer in kiddyland blew up, it was on fire, and the power lines going to it were also on fire!

    Everyone in kiddyland was at the risk of being electrocuted, and it was so dark in that park you could not see your feet or hands, and there were around forty to fifty people in kiddyland at this time!

    I was running the Boat ride when the transformer blew up and the park went dark, and the transformer that blew up was right above my ride, I got everyone off my ride as fast as possible, but then realized after that that everyone that is still in kiddyland is still under the risk of electrocution!

    I began ordering customers out of kiddyland and directing their flow of traffic away from the danger area, I was hoping the other ride operators would help me but they did not, instead of helping me they just assumed they were supposed to leave kiddyland along with the customers, so I had to clear everyone out of that area on my own!

    After I got kiddyland clear I scoured kiddyland to make sure no one was left back there, when I was satisfied that there was no one left back there then and only then did I leave kiddyland!

    Once I was out of kiddyland I approached the first ride operator I seen that was standing around in confusion and doing nothing and I told him “YOU! Your now guard! DON’T LET ANYONE IN THIS AREA UNTIL THEY SPEAK TO ME FIRST!” and then I told him I am going to check to see if anyone else needs help!

    I went to check the rides that would most likely have customers trapped, the Monster Mouse and the Ferris Wheel, I checked the Monster Mouse first because it was closest to kiddyland at the time, and I discovered that the ride foremen were already on the scene at that ride!

    So I thought to myself “OK they got help, so I better check the Ferris Wheel!” so I went to check on the Ferris Wheel and discovered NO ONE was helping the Ferris Wheel and that the ride was filled with customers that were trapped on it, so I went to where the need was the greatest and went to the Ferris Wheel!

    I offered myself to the Ferris Wheel operator as his assistant in order to get the ride unloaded, and the Ferris Wheel operator profusely thanked me for arriving to help, and then he proceeded to tell me someone else showed up before I did and that person took off and left and never came back, and the Ferris Wheel operator was afraid I would do the same thing!

    I told the Ferris Wheel operator “Wild horses can’t drag me away from here! I ain’t going anywhere until this ride is unloaded!” the Ferris Wheel operator was scared and in a panic, and I had to take charge of the situation and ordered him to accept me as his assistant so that we can get these customers off the ride!

    I saved around forty to fifty people in kiddyland from electrocution, and then I rescued around twenty five to thirty people that were trapped on the Ferris Wheel!

    That was once again my rookie season!

    I continued to work at that park after Funtastic pulled out of that park in 1984 after the park was surrendered over to the City of Portland, all the years I worked in that park I was recognized as a go-to person and as a reliable and trusted person.

    In 1984 most everyone that worked at Oaks Park quit working there because Funtastic pulled out of Oaks Park and is no longer running the park for the owner of the park Mr Bollinger.
    1984 is a transitional year for Oaks Park because it is not yet under the control of the city of Portland and it is not being run any more by Funtastic.

    Around six ride operators continued to work there that worked the previous season, I happened to be one of those operator’s, everyone else was brand new and knew nothing about Oaks Park.

    The only manager that hung in there from the Funtastic era was Dick Connor’s, who became the general manager of the park in 1984 because the previous general manager left when Funtastic left.

    Oaks Park at the beginning of 1984 did not have any managers other than one, and had no ride foremen because the previous ride foremen left with Funtastic, and Oaks Park did not have a maintenance team because they as well left when Funtastic left the park.

    Dick Connor’s ordered the six experienced ride operators to train the newly hired ride operators on as many rides as possible and only gave us forty minutes to do this before the park opened up, normally it would be ride foremen that do the training, but these were unusual circumstances.

    So unofficially at the start of the season at Oaks Park me and five other seasoned ride operators were acting as ride foremen until Dick Connor’s can find replacement foremen to replace the ones that left with Funtastic, and Dick Connor’s was frantically looking for a new maintenance team.

    Because so many key people no longer worked at the park Dick Connor’s was very busy finding people to fill needed roles in the park and he relied on the six experienced ride operators still working there to keep tabs on everyone and to train new employees and to enforce safety policies.

    By mid 1984 Dick Connor’s managed to talk one of the best ride foreman’s Oaks Park ever had in returning to the park as a ride foremen, his name was Mahar, and Dick Connor’s hired an all new maintenance team to maintain the rides.

    By 1985 the park became under the control of the city of Portland and the city of Portland turned Oaks Park into a non-profit organization so they could hide the fact from the public that the city is running the park, and the city hired Joe Norling and Mary Beth Coffey to manage the park.

    Joe Norling is now the ceo of the park and Mary Beth Coffey became the ride manager and Joe Norling kept Dick Connor’s in the park as the general manager so that Joe and Mary Beth can learn from Dick Connor’s experience.

    Neither Joe Norling or Mary Beth Coffey knew anything about running an amusement park, and they relied very heavily on Dick Connor’s knowledge and experience to keep things going.

    My very first encounter with Mary Beth Coffey was when I was running the Ferris Wheel, I heard reports that Portland was going to get a wind storm, and it is a safety policies for that old Ferris Wheel Oaks Park owned to remove three cars from the ride and to put the empty section up at the top of the ride so that there is less wind resistance at the top of the ride and it also makes the ride bottom heavy, making it much harder for a wind storm to blow over the Ferris Wheel.

    Me and two other operators I recruited to help me to remove those cars were removing those cars, when Mary Beth Coffey showed up yelling at me to stop removing the cars, and then she demanded I explain why I am removing these cars.

    I told Mary Beth Coffey it is Oaks Park safety policies to remove three cars before the park closes if if we receive a wind storm report because it makes the ride far less likely to be blown over by a wind storm.

    Mary Beth Coffey looked confused, as though she knew nothing about safety policies, and then she seemed to just knuckle under as though she was trying to save face and told me to continue, I continued to explain in further detail what I was doing and pointed out to her I am required by safety policy to remove those cars, if a foremen was there he would have outright told me to remove those cars.

    In 1990 Joe Norling was the CEO, Dick Connor’s was the general manager, and Mary Beth Coffey was the ride manager, and Mahar was the lead ride foremen, and TC was the maintenance supervisor.

    In 1990 Dick Connor’s and Mahar and myself Terry Wagar were the last people working in that park from the Funtastic era.

    In 1990 before Dick Connor’s retired he trained the at the time current maintenance men on how to balance the Monster Mouse ride and shortly afterwords Dick Connor’s retired.
    Dick Connor was the last manager left in the park that was from the Funtastic era of the park, all the other managers in the park were hired by the City of Portland!
    This was also the last season that the long time ride Foremen Mahar worked in the park as well and he was also from the Funtastic era of that park!
    Me and the ride foremen Mahar and the general manager Dick Conner’s were the last of the Funtastic era working in that park!
    At the end of that season one week after Dick Connor’s was gone management ordered the maintenance team to have the Monster Mouse moved to a new location in the park.

    I noticed as the maintenance team was reassembling the Monster Mouse at it’s new location that they had left ALL THE BOARDS IN PLACE ON THE POSTS as they assembled the ride.
    I already knew that when Dick Connor’s and Funtastic balance that ride they always remove the boards during the dissembling part and thought it weird they left all the boards on the posts.

    I did not suspect foul play because I was giving the maintenance team the benefit of the doubt they were going to properly balance it after they assembled the ride, but I thought they were stupid for leaving all the boards in place because it would make the dissembling and reassembling of the ride much more difficult.
    The maintenance team did not balance the Monster Mouse they used a cheat and lied claiming they balanced it, the cheat they used was to leave all the boards in place on all the posts, that way after the ride is assembled the boards will already be in place and appear balanced when in fact it is not!

    The maintenance team did this at the end of the season, and it was not until the next year in 1991 when I got rehired back as a ride operator that I noticed the Monster Mouse was not properly balanced.

    I also noticed noticed that Mahar no longer worked at Oaks Park, and that management hired someone named Bill as their lead ride foremen.
    Bill was the train man the previous season, as a matter of fact it was open knowledge the previous season that Bill got the job as the train man because of his connections with management.

    Bill was not an experienced ride operator at all he was never trained on all the rides in the park and he was given the silver spoon treatment by management and given a premium sit-down ride like the train ride and that that ride was being reserved for him by managements orders.

    One of the best ride foreman’s the park ever had, Mahar, was replaced by a nincompoop no-nothing do-nothing not-trained-on-anything operator that was getting special treatment by management, in other words he was one of the worst lead ride foreman’s I have ever seen.

    I reported the Monster Mouse was not balanced to Tim Greeley of the maintenance team and he just grinned at me in a evil manner and said “Well,,,,we’ll get around to it.” and after a couple of weeks went by the Mouse ride was still not balanced and the ride was still open, and I realized I was being ignored by the maintenance team!

    So I reported it to the lead ride foreman Bill, Bill was hired as the lead Foremen after Mahar quit, and he told me he will take care of it, and it was right after that that the ride foreman permanently stuck me on the Ferris Wheel and would not give me any days off and would not allow me to run any other ride!

    The Ferris Wheel at Oaks Park at the time was the hardest ride in the park to run, and it is a burn out ride if your stuck on it all the time, so the ride foreman Bill was trying to force me to quit with his treatment of me!

    Telling the foreman about the problem on the Monster Mouse ride never accomplished anything, and after a couple of weeks went by the Mouse ride is still not balanced properly, I reported it to other ride operators and asked them to report it because I was being ignored by the maintenance team and by the foreman!

    I noticed that the management now had two more of their favored henchmen working in the park, one was named Richard, the other was named Jim Clooten, both of these men were allowed by management to have the Monster Mouse ride reserved to them, these two men were hogging the Monster Mouse rise and had the ride every day, either Richard or Jim Clooten would be on the back break controls of that ride!

    It was very obvious to any and all that these two men were getting the same special treatment as Bill was getting the following season, and now that Bill is the lead foremen he was allowing Richard and Jim Clooten to keep the Monster Mouse reserved to them!

    Neither Richard nor Jim Clooten were experienced ride operator’s of that park, neither Jim Clooten nor Richard worked at Oaks Park the previous season, these two men were trained on the premium rides when the season was closed mysteriously by who-knows and they were being treated by management and by Bill the foremen as seasoned operator’s when they were not!

    These were new operators that did not work in the park the season before hand, and here they are running the top end tier rides, the sit-down rides, and that these rides were being reserved for them, normal ride operators have to go by the first come first serve rule, but these new operators were getting the silver spoon treatment and getting high end rides and sit down rides reserved for them!

    I took note of these new employees being treated by management as senior operators when they are not, they did not even know all the rides in the park, it was as though management hired their henchmen and put them in key positions on the ride team and were completely ignoring the fact that these people are supposed to work their way into those positions by experience and by merit, not because of their connections with managers!

    None of them, Bill and Richard and Jim Clooten knew the safety policies of Oaks Park because they not long time experienced employees, and because of that when Bill and later Jim Clooten became lead ride foremen they never trained on Oaks Park safety policies!

    Because I am being punished for reporting the Monster Mouse is not balanced I had my own problems to deal with, the Ferris Wheel is a burn out ride and I was stuck on it seven days a week with no break from it, and I was forced to give Bill the ride foreman a two week notice and quit if he does not get anyone else trained on that ride!

    Two weeks later Bill did not train anyone on it so I quit, as I walked out of the park I was approached and asked by the at the time ride manager Mary Beth Coffey and she asked me not to quit and instead just take a couple days off, so I reluctantly agreed.

    After I came back to Oaks Park I discovered the manager fired Bill the ride foreman and hired a new lead foreman named Jim Clooten and the manager wanted me to be an assistant foreman to Jim, so I quit only to be rehired as a foreman.

    As an assistant foreman I do not have a ton of power/say at the park, I can give orders to ride operators and that’s about it, and since now I was a assistant ride foreman I took it upon myself to start filling out ride reports on all the rides that have problems with them!

    I filled out eleven ride reports on various rides that had problems that needed reported to the maintenance team, none of the rides was broke down, but they all had problems that needed reporting!

    I discovered the next day the maintenance supervisor named TC took my eleven ride reports and burned them, it was him that told me to my face he burned them, and he told me he did not need any help from me and to not ever fill out a ride report on a ride ever again unless the ride is broke down!

    So I was not welcome to report any problems with the rides unless they were broke down, in other words known problems that do not cause the rides to go down are no longer to be reported in writing!

    The maintenance team at the time was deemed the Golden Boys by managers at the time, managers and the maintenance team members would regularly hobnob with each other, and for the most part managers ignored their ride team, so I was under the impression no one in management would care I got treated badly by the maintenance team!

    I also need to point out that at the start of this season at Oaks Park after Mahar quit as a ride foremen our ride manager Mary Beth Coffey was hiring as her lead Foremen people she was giving cozy positions on the ride team, positions that gave her Hench men sit-down jobs, she arranged for Bill and Jim and Richard to have rides they could sit down on such as the train ride and the Monster Mouse ride, these rides were being RESERVED for Bill and Jim when they were ride operators, and it is these men she turns to to hire as lead Foremen in the park!

    After Jim Clooten was hired as a lead foremen Richard continued to hog the back breaks controls of the Monster Mouse, Richard was only working part time at Oaks Park until Jim Clooten was made a lead foremen, that’s when Richard showed up almost every day to hog the back breaks controls on the Monster Mouse ride!

    Neither Bill nor Jim knew all the rides they were NOT experienced ride operators, they were henchmen selected by Mary Beth Coffey to get cozy positions on the ride team until such time as Mary Beth needs them as lead Foremen s!

    Normally a lead Foremen is someone from the ride team that is experienced ride operator that knows all the rides and has years of experience, Bill and Jim and Richard were Mary Beth Coffey’s henchmen and they were getting the silver spoon treatment and getting cozy rides reserved for them and these rides were being held in reserve for these henchmen before they became lead Foremen!

    All other ride operators have to go by the first-come first-serve rule, but Bill and Jim, both who were selected to be lead Foremen by Mary Beth Coffey, had those sit-down rides reserved for them by management!

    Because of this open favoritism taking place in the park with people that were henchmen to management I was under the impression there is no one left in the park that cares what’s going on!

    I should not have to point this out to people, common sense alone will tell you this, to have an atmosphere at an amusement park where no one is welcome to report problems with rides is dangerous not only for customers but also for employees!

    At the beginning of the next season in 1992 near the beginning of the season one of the henchmen Mary Beth Coffey hired as a ride operator and was getting the sit down Monster Mouse ride reserved for him suddenly and without warning started to complain about unimportant things and just quit his job,it was Richard, he behaved as though something just came up and he faked a reason for quitting,and the very next morning I noticed the maintenance team had their wielder wielding a track section on the Monster Mouse, and no one in the park told me anything about the wielding, it was as though the maintenance team and Jim Clooten did not want me to know any wielding took place on the Monster Mouse, but I witnessed it anyway, and it took place the morning after managements henchmen Richard quit after he spent over a year hogging the back break controls on that ride. and after a few weeks later I discovered a track on the Monster Mouse ride was cracked all the way through and that the track was separating as the cars go over the track!

    It was the track section the maintenance team wielded right after Richard quit without warning that the maintenance team was wielding!

    I shut that ride down in the nick of time, saving dozens of kids lives and possibly a ride operators life and prevented a bloodbath from occurring, and I got on the radio and told my superior Jim Clooten the lead foreman the Monster Mouse is down for the remainder of the day and to please notify the ticket booth so that they don’t sell tickets for it!

    I am not allowed to say over the radio what the problem is I can only say the ride is down, or I can say the ride is down for the remainder of the day, saying the ride is down for the day is code warning managers/maintenance team that the ride is f##ked!

    I was following Oaks Park policies and procedures over shutting down that Monster Mouse, the fact that the track was completely cracked and separating is enough to prove maintenance incompetence, which is why I reported to the lead foreman first, and THEN I reported to the maintenance team!

    When the maintenance supervisor TC showed up he was with the CEO of the park Joe Norling, they both were approaching the Monster Mouse together, and as they got about forty feet away TC began berating me for shutting down the ride, he did this loudly so others can hear, and I noticed that the CEO was grinning while TC was berating me, so the CEO was of the same mindset as the maintenance supervisor!

    I was mad and angry at this treatment but said nothing and stayed professional and waited for the both of them to get onto the ride and to stand next to me, as they approached me and was standing right next to me TC said sarcastically “Alright,,,,,what’s wrong with it?” in a sarcastic manner, and I stated flatly and bluntly in return saying “The track is cracked,,,the tracks is separating as the cars go over it!”

    I was gauging both the maintenance supervisor and the CEO’s reaction to the news because they both are giving me reason to suspect foul play and sabotage, the CEO’s reaction was shock and horror on his face and his face turned immediately ashen, and he was staring at the maintenance supervisor as though he was seeing him for the first time as some kind of monster!

    The maintenance supervisor’s reaction was to go into immediate cover his behind mode,no shock, no horror, but fear on his face!
    The fact that the ride is in this condition is proof of maintenance incompetence, and TC knows this, so he immediately began giving his men the blame for it as a way to cover his own behind!

    In the process of TC giving his men the blame he dug his own grave by making it known he and his men already knew about the crack and that they slagged it with wielding slag!

    The wielding slag they used to hide the crack with was on the ground below where the crack is!
    Now I am deeming TC as well as his maintenance team as criminals and as dangerous!
    The maintenance team already knew about the crack and was hiding it with wielding slag and opened the ride up to the public and did not tell anyone on the ride team about the crack!

    Can you say SABOTAGE!

    I reported this to my superior Jim Clooten the lead foreman and he acted as though he was completely misunderstanding how serious this is, he seemed not bothered by it!
    I should point out again at this time Bill and Jim were hired as lead Foremen by Mary Beth Coffey, and neither Bill nor Jim knew all the rides and were not experienced ride operators and they were given cozy sit-down rides to operate that were being reserved for them before they were hired as lead Foremen!

    The CEO did not fire the maintenance team the team continued to work at the park the whole season!
    I was under the impression that the CEO was not involved in this sabotage at first but when the CEO did not fire the maintenance team and he made it known their not going to repair that track section and instead are going to spend fifty thousand dollars on a used Mad Mouse ride and use that for parts to REPLACE the SABOTAGED section of the Monster Mouse with, I then suspected managers were behind this sabotage as well!

    One week after I shut down the Monster Mouse saving dozens of children’s lives I was being gang-stalked by around a dozen people I did not know, the park was closed and I was clocked out and heading to my car to go home!
    Several people I do not know walked along with me heading in my direction and they were openly verbally praising me for shutting down the Monster Mouse and praised me for saving lives!
    What’s makes this bad is the fact these seemingly organized people were praising me in a sarcastic manner!

    Is that enough to suspect the City of Portland wanted the disaster to occur so that the city can justify shutting down the park so that the city can use the property for other MORE PROFITABLE PURPOSES?!

    It was enough for me to know a ton of people were involved in this sabotage and that their not happy I know about it and don’t like the fact I saved a lot of lives!

    The Monster Mouse ride was down the entire season, the Mad Mouse Oaks Park purchased never arrived until after the season was closed and no one around to witness the Mad Mouse rides arrival into the park!
    Oaks Park maintenance team that sabotaged the Monster Mouse quietly replaced the sabotaged section on the track with a Mad Mouse track section!

    After the SABOTAGED section of the Monster Mouse ride was replaced management pretended they hired a new maintenance supervisor and claimed they fired the old maintenance team, they did not fire them but they lied to me telling me they fired them, they were actually laid off and they came back the next season!

    After management pretended to hire a new maintenance supervisor the new supervisor as well as management wanted me to help them in this so-called crisis of no experienced maintenance people and they wanted me to transfer over to the maintenance team claiming I am the only one the CEO trusts!

    I knew THAT was a lie I already know he was grinning while the maintenance supervisor was berating me for shutting down the Monster Mouse, and I never got an apology from ANYONE in that park for being berated for shutting down a death trap and saving lives and following policies and procedures!

    While the season was over with I helped out with maintenance until the next season, and when I was temporarily on the maintenance team the park managers asked Mr. Bollinger’s right-hand man Mr Walker if he could lecture the new maintenance personnel on balancing on the Monster Mouse!

    Mr Walker was so old and frail that it was absurd for the park managers to ask this great man to do this, he was just too old and frail, but managers wanted him to navigate around inside the Monster Mouse and to lecture the men on balancing of the Monster Mouse!

    It was too much for the man, he could not navigate the ride, lecture the men, and BREATH PROPERLY at the same time!
    I feared Mr Walker was going to collapse and I positioned myself behind Mr Walker fearing he may fall and feared their was no one on the other side of him to catch him if he does, so I positioned myself to stand behind Mr Walker.

    Mr Walker did trip, he fell backwards as he lectured the men, and I lunged forward and caught Mr Walker in time and saved his life, if I was not there to save him he would have hit the back of his head on a beam near the ground level.

    SEVERAL EMPLOYEES WITNESSED ME SAVING MR WALKER’S LIFE! And of course Oaks Park managers are mums the word about this or about the sabotage by their previous maintenance team!

    At least Mr Walkers family appreciated me saving Mr Walkers life they thanked me for saving him.

    I was re-transferred back over to the ride team at the start of the new season in 1993!

    Once the park was opened I discover that the old maintenance team was not fired at all because they were hired back into the park, that means I was lied to by management and that they lied about needing my help on maintenance!

    From this point forward I was getting auto-blamed for everything that happened in that park, if the maintenance messed up the train ride I would immediately get blamed, behind my back, and management was going along with this pretense as well as the maintenance team!

    Oaks Park managers had no intention of firing or prosecuting their sabotaging maintenance team, they wanted instead to set up and blame everything on the witness to the sabotage, me!

    The Squirrel Cage ride was sabotaged and I was almost killed by it, one of the cars just came right off the ride and slammed into the railing three feet from my controls, and the ride was still turning and the other cars on the Squirrel Cage were smacking into the car that came off and was rolling that car into my direction!

    I turned off the power to the ride and frantically yelled at the customers on the ride to keep their arms and hands and legs inside the ride, each car that passed the car that came off was smacking right into the car that came off and I had to frantically muscle that car away from the other cars, my own life is at risk!

    I reported this to Norma the skating rink manager, and she just carried herself as though nothings wrong, literally everyone in authority in that park just looks the other way on these blatant sabotage’s taking place in that park!

    The next day I told the maintenance team what happened and I was met by them all grinning at me, they all thought it was funny!

    The next week the maintenance team designed an additional safe guard to the ride, by adding another bolt system to the ride, so that there are now two bolts instead of just one large bolt holding the cars on the ride!

    The maintenance team named this new bolt system the “Terry-Bolt” and they grinned and admitted they named it after me!
    They named it after me because their setting me up to get the blame for THEIR SABOTAGE!

    I got fed up with this auto-blaming me for everything in that park so I quit being a ride foreman and went back to being a ride operator at the start of 1994 but the blaming continued!

    I was running the Monster Mouse on my last day in that park, and on that day the Ferris Wheel operator had an accident, the loading ramp got torn apart because the Ferris Wheel operator screwed up, and I got blamed FOR THAT even though I was on and running the Monster Mouse at the time!

    So saboteurs at Oaks Park are protected by management while Hero’s and witnesses to sabotage are gotten rid of!

    I have been a target of police/sheriff sting operations ever since I reported the Monster Mouse was not balanced and I shut down that Monster Mouse ride, and I was under the impression the new maintenance supervisor the park hired was a county sheriff sting operative bent on setting me up to get the blame!

    I don’t think they realize just how many people I already reported to in regards to the Monster Mouse not being balanced, in other words there are too many people that know they never removed the boards on the posts and there are too many people I told that the ride was out of balance!

    The Monster Mouse was so badly out of balance you did not even need a level to see if it was out of balance, just looking at the ride was enough to tell, THAT’S HOW BADLY OUT OF BALANCE THE RIDE WAS!

    Dozens of posts would have severe give to them, when a car would go over that section of track you can visibly see the posts give to the weight of the cars and the posts as well as the track would have like a two to five inch give to them as the cars went over those areas on the ride!


    Terry Wagar

    The Maintenance team and the henchmen hired by managers to take the key positions on the ride team such as the lead ride foremen position and the ride operators assigned by managers to have the back breaks on the Monster Mouse ride took over two years to sabotage the Monster Mouse ride, and to cultivate and develop the crack on the Monster Mouse track, and to hide and conceal the crack from the normal ride operators and from the assistant ride foreman’s!!

    They spent over two years in this organized effort to sabotage the Monster Mouse, and it only took me 60 seconds to find the crack and to shut down that death trap!

    Like I said I was trained by people that know what their doing way back in 1983 by knowledgeable people that cared about people’s safety!

    Richard was a college man and Jim Clooten was a experienced wielder, neither of them needed to work at Oaks Park for minimum wage, they were the henchmen hired by the city of Portland to maintain control of the Monster Mouse after the maintenance team sabotaged the ride by not balancing the ride so that they can keep normal experienced ride operator’s and assistant foreman’s off that ride so that the sabotage won’t be discovered!

    From the time the maintenance team sabotaged the Monster Mouse both Jim Clooten and Richard were hogging the Monster Mouse ride to develop and cultivate the cracks/damages on the ride over time and to keep experienced people off that ride to hide the sabotage!

    Once they developed a full-blown all the way through crack on a track section that’s when the hench man Richard suddenly quit without warning, and it was the very next morning the maintenance team slagged the crack on the Monster Mouse with wielding slag to hide it, and that’s when the ride became under the control of normal operator’s that know nothing about the crack, and the maintenance team and management just sat back and waited for the big disaster to take place!


      • I am in real danger which is why I am publicizing their crimes.
        The sting operatives that were sabotaging the rides at Oaks Park began recruiting a lot of people into the operation right after I shut down the Monster Mouse they sabotaged and they have been recruiting these people in order to target me and to help them set me up to get the blame.

        They recruited my wife Joan Wagar into the operation and she was aiding and abetting them in attacking my character.

        Oaks Park sting operatives paid my wife to hire a stripper to strip in front of me by surprize in front of the entire ride team at Oaks Park and the park maintenance team and the park managers were behind this as well and my wife was recording the stripper while she stripped in front of me!

        My wife recruited the entire ride team into this and they all knew it was going to happen and they all gathered in the break room for the big show.

        I was the only person unaware this was going to happen and they all as a group watched as this stripper embarrassed me in front of the entire ride team while my wife stood several feet away with a camcorder and a big grin on her face.

        It was shortly after this the maintenance team sabotaged the Squirl Cage rige and I was almost killed by a Squirl Cage car coming off and crashing right next to where I was standing at the controls of the ride.

        I weas doing my job and keeping that place and keeping people safe, only to become targeted by a large funded by the city government sting operation hell-bent on sabotage for shutting down a ride they sabotaged, and they have never stopped targeting me over this.

        In the year 2000 I became targeted by them again, and this time they had my wife as well as her side of the family recruited into it and my wife recruited our oldest daughter into it as well.

        They targeted me as well as every member of my side of the family, they battered my mother using a sting operative that was ac ting as a body double to frame me, and three weeks later they murdered my father.

        For the next five days after they murdered my father I was getting multiple daily phone calls from the killers making threats and demands on me.

        I was being blackmailed by them, and I had no one I could turn to for help.

        To this day I am still seeking help, trying to find people that will TAKE A COMPLAINT and will ACT ON MY COMPLAINT.

        I was poisoned by my wife after I found out she was having an affair with a cop and that that cop dyed his hair blond so HE could further impersonate me to frame me for crimes.

        My wife’s coworkers were calling my wife’s lover by the nickname Doubleclick because he was impersonating me and everyone at my wife’s place of employment knew it, and they were calling my wife by the nickname Mrs Dash right after she poisoned me and police used their influence at the hospital to cover it up..


  2. Pingback: Monkey Town: Valkenswaard | Mommy on a Mission

  3. Pingback: Billy Bird: Hemelrijk | Mommy on a Mission

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: